Monday, October 18, 2010

Cumulus Nimbus;

So an obligatory late night post!
Getting all Romeo and Juliet:
"My only love spring from my only hate..."
Well, I loved it, then hated it, then REALLY hated it, then hated life, then had a cry, then loves again!

Snippets of my Fashion Illustrations

























So, I feel that I already have a style, and its very me.
And I know that I will possibly be chastised for it;
As many lecturers have said my work is very distinct.
...well?  If I'm my own client, I only have to please myself.
And I feel pleased.

I feel like amazing things are going to happen this summer, y'kno?
Like, things are FINALLY coming together-
For some reason, and don't ask me why, I have felt so... not unconfident;
But not ready.

If you haven't heard of Crystal Renn?
You should read her book.
Not only is she an amazing plus-size model;
I think she's a model human being...

Anyways...
Self-acceptance and self-confidence is seriously lacking in young women today:
If your friends and nearest and dearest don't make you feel like you're fu¢king awesome-

GET RID OF THEM.

Lifes too short to care about what miserable people think...

Late night delirium and way too much caffiene;




No comments:

Post a Comment