Thursday, January 20, 2011

Accolades, Donations and Collaborations...

Okay.
So maybe I have been procrastinating a little over these holidays;
Fashionably of course!
I just got a phone call and the amazing project/competition I entered and worked on with Sarie, Mishka and Brent came runner up!
Stoked and I really can't wait for what the rest of this year has in store!

Made a few changes in MissKateLand:
♥  I am currently bellydancing with the Babylonia Tribe,
♥  I have started donating blood and plasma again, costs nothing but feels so great!
♥  Gutted and reorganized sewing room/studio.  Need more wallspace!
♥  Also put down a deposit on a new Overlocker!
♥  Finally attacking my reading pile.
♥  Changing my hair colour; TBC!!
♥  I have also taken on two new kitten lovers: Phillip and Dennis
♥  You should check out this amazing Turkish Fashion/Art/Everything Blog! x

Now I shall get back to watching Machete and flicking thru French Vogues, it's research!!.... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment