Monday, February 7, 2011

Miss Kate for DOTTI Nation A/W2011

Hi all!

So here's what I decided I would do tonight.
I have entered the DESIGN A BITS Competition @ Dotti;
And I have two submissions!!
So there is;

I SEE THRU




















and

MILITARY STIRRUPS




















And all you have to do is click the link of the one you like best (which if its both, thats okay too!)
Click the FACEBOOK LIKE and also the "YES I LIKE THIS" button, which is for the Dotti site!

Also feel free to invite your friends to this event;
Which has all the details there too!!

Something simple as winning this can be a huge break for someone trying to get their foot in the Fashionable Door; so I thank you in advance for taking a second to check it out and I hope you enjoy checking out the designs!!

With excitement and a Big Day Out glow.... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment