Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Reinvention of Miss Kate;

Yay its the weekend!!

As promised;
Here is the "rangeboard" I had to produce for our GILLES ST MARKET project @ TAFE last week;
Selections were made and 4 of my designs were being made;
Due to restrictions [my group is the one that is pretty much well using up fabric the TAFE already has and I guess thats quite eco-chic!] in fabric; my leggings have been nixed!
They didn't have my fabric, so what was the point?
Could have dug my heels in, but, whatevs...



So look out in DECEMBER this year, yo.

I have also fallen in love with these Postcardens.
Me wants...
Not to mention, what a FANTASTIC IDEA!

And speaking of fantastic ideas.
I spent far too long on the Worldwide Fred website last night.
Everything is so clever!

But. I got the Maryoskha measuring cups for Mum!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

With No Chocolate and a Sunny Day...

MISS KATE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment