Monday, May 3, 2010

Envious Dicktail; Green yet Delicious...

Yet another fantastic weekend,
So I'm dedicating this post to my beautiful little sister who turned 21.
Her outfit alone is worth blogging about
(which I helped her sew together the day before... x)
Family came, friends came,
Drinks disappeared, smiles were inevitable.

So heres my favourite snaps of the night;

With a tonne of love for my little Bear;

MISS KATE xx


[Birthday Girl]


[Sarah (bestsmileever) and Ron]


[Me and my Moms]


[Envious Dicktail (as compared to a cocktail) Malibu, Cointreau, Vodki and Pineapple juice]


[Regular Jackoffs: Zac, Kayne and J-ess]


[Sis+Me]


[Tom and Nathan had matching shoes!]


[Me and my adopted Brother from another Mother, Nathan!]


[Sarah and the most drunk face of the evening, Leighton]


[Me and Brendan, best makeup of the eve!]


[Mums face is like wtf?... hehehe]

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment