Saturday, May 29, 2010

Good Girls Don't Make History;

So.
It's been a very busy few weeks!

Some big changes:
I have a new job!
Working as a retail stylist in a concession store in Myer;
and it's definately a step in the right direction-
Been a bit rough working 2 jobs + TAFE + well... life!

Also had my photo taken for the local newspaper.
LOL.



Gilles Street has been taking a MASSIVE chunk of my time,
But that merits a post of it's own!

My Shannan had his 26th Birthday <3
And we had a fantastic night at the Coopers Alehouse with our
nearest and dearest... x



Trying to stay inspired muchly...
Plotting many adventures for the holidays!



This is my favourite photo on my wall;
Some of my ladies from year 10...
Ones married, ones had a baby and the other was working overseas.
I COULD NOT BE PROUDER. xx

I also splurged and bought another mannequin:
Big vs. Small...



These are the douchebags that are currently occupying my couch:



With a stiff drink and a warm house;

MISS KATE xx

PS: I might not have seen my BFF in a little while;
But this is what we get up to...


No comments:

Post a Comment