Friday, March 11, 2011

Rundle Mall Project; March 2011

Hey everyone in my email!

Just spreading the word that there is going to be a couple of parades on March 25th (Friday) and March 26th (Saturday) in Rundle Mall with my dress inspired by the sweet and quirky James Place, just off Rundle Mall!
There are some teaser images if you follow the link; but my favourite image is the Coffee Pot sign!

http://tafesafashion.blogspot.com/

I worked with the wonderful Patricio from Chile for this assignment - we ended up branching off and making 2 dresses from the same inspiration and hopefully after the parades I can send you out some photos, because his was incredibly beautiful too!!
If you don't fancy these emails, hit me back -- it's not a problem if you don't want them!  BUT if you want more?
Join my FACEBOOK group and I also have a blog (www.misskate.com) which I'm trying to use more frequently....

Happy Long Weekend one and all!!

MISS KATE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment